Thursday, January 21, 2010

What has football done to my princesses?

That is a smile on Emily's face. She's laughing for joy. Just two seconds ago she was standing up getting ready to walk. However, she was on the one yard line and the defense was quick to tackle her. She lost a yard, but she's still happy. Allie loves to tackle dogpile style.
Some might cringe at the thought that Allie and Haley roll all over Emily, but Emily doesn't cringe. After they let her up she lays back down on the ground and screams for more. She laughs before they ever reach her. Alan had better watch out. This group of girls doesn't take any gruff from anyone. Believe me, I know, I live with them every day and Allie has been known to point the finger at me and threaten to give me a powpow if I don't act appropriately.
See, there's nothing to worry about, Superwoman is in charge. She makes sure that no one gets hurt.
This is Haley tackling Emily. Her form is great, though her head needs to be in Emily's chest.

This is their audition for Hwy. 75 wrestling PopPop. Can you forward this to the right people?

I feel sorry for the bully that chooses to pick on Alan. When he gets beatup by a group of Helms girls he may rethink his target.

No comments: