Thursday, January 7, 2010

La Mona

Ever since she was old enough to count to three, Haley has sought thrills and adventure. She loves to climb. When she climbs she has one goal in mind, making it to top. She has succeeded on every occasion that she has climbed. She has climbed the tallest tree in the backyard so many times that now she tries to get to the top as many different ways as possible. She definitely has no fear of heights. I can remember loving to climb pine trees as a youngster in Wetumpka, AL. I can remember climbing so high that we could see into backyards almost all the way down the block. The higher we went the more fun we had. Haley has inherited that gene I suppose. Don't worry about her falling, she is very hard headed.
She was on her way down by the time I grabbed the camera.
As long as she doesn't think she can fly we'll be okay. For anyone afraid, this was as high as she climbed.
Sorry about the gray, I think our camera is dying. I've never seen her climb with a big jacket and gloves. It was a little scary at first, but she was confident that she could do it without any problems. Maybe she'll be a roofer.

No comments: