Monday, January 11, 2010

Baseball in the Snow

Laura and I were in Deseret Industries (a Mormon thrift store) when I found some baseball gloves for $2.00 each. Allie's glove was new and Haley's had already been broken in. I also bought one for Laura as she likes baseball too. The helmets were $.50 each. What a steal. It was a cold day on Saturday, but the girls wanted to go play baseball at the park. We couldn't find a bat at DI, but we will soon. I took the girls and we learned how to catch grounders. They both throw very well. I am impressed. Allie is already begging to go play again. It's 28 degrees outside today and she can usually handle about 15 minutes before she needs to come it. Haley is a sissy when it comes to cold, 3 minutes and she's crying and screaming for help. I vote her most likely to live somewhere near the equator.

No comments: