Sunday, January 24, 2010
For Brent
In case you can't tell, Brent has taken over our blog. You should have noticed because the posts are so much more funny than when I wrote them. Brent does the blogging now, mostly because it's uncomfortable for me to sit in the desk chair for very long. I really appreciate him keeping it updated and I have a hunch that all of you appreciate it too.
I was looking at the recent posts this evening and it struck me that my girls have grown up in the blink of an eye. I felt kind of sad as I remembered how Allie looked all bundled in the little hospital blanket when the nurse first handed her to me...big dark eyes, a button nose and rosy cheeks. I marvelled that the girls have grown so quickly and they're so beautiful. I started thinking, "Where did the time go?" But I immediately felt so grateful for Brent. He lets me stay home with our girls and when I look at these pictures I don't have to wonder where the time went...I know where it's gone. I've been there all along and I haven't missed a thing. I can't think of a better gift. Thanks Brent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment