Haley really wanted to leave a message on the blog for everyone. She asked me to type it for her. So, here is her message.
"This is Haley Helms, the most favoritest girl ever. So, how are you doing everybody? This is a good day, huh. One of my favorite things is butterflies. One of my favorite things is also flowers and the good smell of flowers. This is a very good day, don't you think so? It is very cold here in the winter. Don't you like the cold? I do. The winter has lots of wonderful days. Isn't it close to Christmas? It will be a great day on Christmas. So, how was your trip? How was your day? How was anything? Are you having fun? Hmmm, what are your favorite things? Email my dad and tell me on the internet, it's easy. Why don't you join me sometime for some fun? I can't wait to be surprised on Christmas when I get presents. Isn't it fun at Christmas? Christmas is really fun, especially when you get presents. It's really fun to get presents. But, guess what is more special than getting presents? That Jesus was born. It's not just about presents, it's about Jesus' birthday. Love, Haley"
1 comment:
That was just wonderful Haley! I know you don't know me, but I went to school with your mom. We were cheerleaders together too! Anyway, thanks for your message and I hope you and your sisters really enjoyed Christmas and celebrating Jesus' birthday! I hope to hear from you again soon :)
With love,
Amanda Bone Mathis
Post a Comment