Haley is always singing and dancing. She loves to make up songs. She even understands rhyming and will practice rhyming words when she's not singing. Allie was dancing in front of her during the beginning of this song and that's why Haley is singing about being "crazy". There is a lot of background noise, but hopefully you can understand some of the words. The lyrics are below.
"I Feel Like It" - Haley Helms © December 2009
I feel like it, I feel like it. Don't go crazy. I feel like it. Don't get in my way. I sing and I pray. I sing like it, I sing like it. I sing for you when I feel like it. Don't sing it. I feel like it. I know you do too. I feel like it I know. Brother, I love you. I pray for my sisters and brother. I know I love you, yes I do. My Aunt is calling me and I don't what she's gonna do, yeah. I feel like it, I feel like it. My bedroom is full of clothes. I can't get in it. There's boxes and they're behind my bed. And my bed is in front of the door and I can't get in. And I can't get in it to jump and touch the moon and fly, yeah. I could climb on my bed and open the door. My daddy has to nail it off. My daddy has to move it off and off. I can't get in, my room is filled up with boxes. I feel like it, I feel like it. I feel like it myself. My brother and sisters are okay. Fly little punk and sing from the moon, everything will be okay. Run instead or you might get sick. Someone said there's crickets up there. Someone said just run, run, run.
No comments:
Post a Comment