There are some things in our house that are understood...the front and side door remain locked at all times, dishes must be cleared from the table immediately after meals and most importantly- whenever we take the children anywhere one adult is in charge of Sarah Kathryn and one adult manages the other five. Perhaps this sounds unfair, but keeping up with Sarah Kathryn is like taking care of five children at once. I'm not sure what's on her face in the picture below, but this is not unusual. Who knows what happened to her clothes? This morning, right before church, she took off her diaper and put on a pair of Allie's panties. I guess she's trying tell me something. She's not bad, she incredibly intelligent and determined. When you're only 1 year old, that often means trouble.
I'm pretty sure she was eating dirt before this picture.
She frequently jumps in the shower before I can take her clothes off.
These are the pictures from PriMed when Sarah Kathryn had stitches a few weeks ago.
Sarah Kathryn climbed into my bathroom sink looking for her toothbrush before bedtime.









No comments:
Post a Comment