 |
I don't know who took all these random photos of Joseph, but I think they're pretty indicative of his happy personality. After church today, Brent asked Joseph if he cried in nursery. Joseph said, "No! I'm the funny boy!"
Emily started kindergarten this year, and because Emily never does anything without Joseph, Joseph started kindergarten this year. His ability to recognize the letters and numbers is amazing. He doesn't have the hand-eye coordination Emily has but he's only 3. He makes me laugh every time we start school. I'll say, "Come on Joseph. It's time for school." Joseph will complain and say, "I don't want to." I don't make him, because he's so young, but as soon as he hears Emily and me going over the letters and their sounds, he jumps in the chair next to us and grabs a crayon. |



This cowboy outfit was in a bag of hand-me-downs some friends gave us. Can you guess what Joseph is going to be for Halloween? He's so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment