Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Updates
The kids are great. Joseph is potty training. I bribe him with candy to use the potty, it's cheaper than diapers. I'm going to put a toddler leash on him so I quit losing him in WalMart. Sarah Kathryn is willful and stubborn and just about the sweetest one year old I ever saw. She grabs my face with both hands and makes me give her kisses, even though chances are good she's recently been eating dirt. Emily starts kindergarten this year and constantly amazes me with how much she's changing. She's so spunky and animated and sweet and delicate at the same time. I feel like she's a rare flower that only a few are privileged enough to witness. Allie is sweet and lovely as always. She's also the family comedian (like Brent) and is quite the favorite with her friends at church. Haley's art grows more accomplished everyday. She's trying hard to live up to her baptismal covenants and is changing quickly from a little girl to a little lady. I'm having to give her some room to grow and spread her wings a little. She's earned it. Rachel is enchanting. Her bright blue eyes, curly brown hair and quick smile get everyone's attention. All the children love to play with her and she loves and recognizes them in return. Six kids is definitely crazy, but it's a piece of heaven right here on earth. I just keep trying to deserve so much happiness.
(pictures available soon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment