I love this picture of Haley, Allie and me. Allie was less than a week old in this picture. Brent was so amazed how small Allie was when she was born (8lbs 3 oz is not a small newborn) that he named her "Chica Chiquitita" (say that three times fast) which means "very little girl." Haley looks like such a baby with her footie PJ's and sippy cup, not to mention her cherub cheeks.
Allie was a year old in this picture. I love that Haley is giving her a flower. Allie probably tried to eat it!
Allie was a year old in this picture. I love that Haley is giving her a flower. Allie probably tried to eat it! Haley and Allie have always been great friends.
Allie is about 3 months in this picture. Hmmm...who do you think she favors?
Allie is about 3 months in this picture. Hmmm...who do you think she favors?Can I just say that my little Allie-bug is about to be 3 years old! Can you believe it!?
So here's the real reason for this post...
We always have dinner as a family at the table. Lately, it's been a struggle to get Allie to sit through dinner. She takes two bites and then asks to be excused (And yes, she asks to be excused from the table. Great manners!) If we ask her to stay and have dinner with the family she claims that she needs to potty and heads for the bathroom or says she's tired and runs off to find her pj's. Well today, Allie hadn't eaten much all day and I knew she'd be hungry for dinner, but true to form, she asked to be excused. As she was walking around the table I said, "Have a seat in your chair or go to time-out." Apparently Allie would rather stand in time-out than eat dinner with us. I guess we need to try to be more appealing!
No comments:
Post a Comment