Allie was taking a nap the other day when I took these fun pictures of Haley and Emily.
Haley and I were playing a game while Emily was playing on the floor. I've been surprised how quickly Emily has taken a liking to her big sisters. When they're near she likes to watch them and she reaches out for them with her hands, she loves to grab their hair. Anytime Haley and Allie talk to Emily she smiles a big grin and squeals with delight. She thinks they're great. Haley and Allie like to sing Emily songs and they make up stories to tell her. They're always willing to pile up on my lap whenever Emily is there and they entertain her in the car when she starts to cry.
Haley and Allie make great big sisters and Emily sure seems grateful to have them.
No comments:
Post a Comment