Saturday, February 21, 2009

"The Wedding"

Valentine's Day this year was special since Brent's little brother Warren got married on Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, there are no pictures of the bride and groom on this post; Everyone was crowded around them all afternoon and I couldn't get a good shot. I do have some pictures of the girls and other family that I thought I'd share. As always, we had a great time visiting Grammy, Pop Pop and Mamaw. This visit was extra nice because Aunt Kathy and Uncle David, Uncle Brent and Aunt Wendy, Uncle Tom and Aunt Karlene, and a lot of other relatives were there.

We wish the newlyweds happiness!

Congratulations Warren and Hannah!

Haley and Allie got these glasses for Valentine's Day.
Of course Emily had to try them on!

Aunt Kathy and Uncle David reading Haley and Allie a story.

This is Brent's sister Stephanie with her husband Darren and their son Damien.

So adorable!

Brent with his "chicas bonitas" (pretty girls).

No comments: