Friday, February 20, 2009

"The Fish Store"

In Prattville there's a Bass Pro Shop with a waterfall, aquarium, and ponds with fish. Naturally, the girls call it the "fish store". We took the girls last night to see the boat show (sorry I didn't find my camera in time to take pictures of them on the boats). They also tried out the four wheelers, gators, and had some success at the shooting range. Haley decided she didn't like the shooting range after Papa shot the skunk and it sprayed her. Of course Haley and Allie talked Grandma and Papa into buying them a treat. They picked taffy and bubble gum lips. We had a great time and we're glad Grandma and Papa came with us.

Papa and Allie-she always was his baby.

I didn't realize that the moose was roped off. Atleast I didn't miss the photo op.

Dad and I remembered that we used to have a Coleman jug just like this when I was little. Dad says he thinks it's ours. That's part of the fun of the Fish Store, all of the antique equipment on display.
Haley and Allie were so glad that the Fish Store left all of the tents and cooking equipment out for them to play with. They had a blast.

Haley is making fire with sticks.

At least Allie used her manners and took off her shoes before going in the tents.

No comments: