Monday, December 22, 2008

"Is it Christmas When We Wake Up Tomorrow?"

Here's Haley and Allie adding candy canes to our Christmas tree...
And here they are with the cookie they made. I have to admit that I did most of the work on this one. We're going to make one more of these and I'll let the girls do most of the work now that I know how to do it myself. I think the girls did a great job deorating him. They decided how to dress him and put on the frosting. I think the suspense of Christmas is almost more than Haley can handle. She keeps asking, "Will it be Christmas when we wake up tomorrow?" She's tired of hearing "no." We've tried to help her count down the days on our family calendar, but the impact lasted all of ten seconds. Only Allie has tried to open some of the presents. Now they carry the gifts around the house hardly able to bear the anticipation. This is the first Christmas Haley has really anticipated Christmas day. I'm not sure she'll survive it. Only two more days!

1 comment:

The Weber Family said...

Great job girlies! I wish I could have been there to make them with you. Those are the best cookies I've ever seen.