Haley is an expert on using the computer. Brent put links on the computer desktop to Haley's and Allie's favorite websites and computer games. They love "Playhouse Disney" and Sesamestreet.org. They also play computer games that teach letters and phonics. Haley has no trouble navigating all over her favorite websites, choosing videos to watch, controlling the volume, and locking the computer when she's done. Our computer is password protected because it's the only way to keep the girls off the computer when we're not able to watch them.
Tonight after their baths I was drying Allie's hair and, of course, she wanted to do it herself. I thought it would be fun to post some pictures on the blog. She actually did a really good job. Haley was making all the noise in the background while I was taking the video. And yes, she's usually that noisy.
No comments:
Post a Comment