I had an ultrasound on Monday and these are the pictures of our new baby. I'm 12 weeks along and the baby is due on March 5. The doctor says everything looks really good so far. I'll have another ultrasound on Sept. 11 for them to check the heart and other organs. The doctor said they should be able to tell if the baby is a boy or a girl. Any guesses?
We're clueless as to the gender, but we'll be ecstatic either way.
2 comments:
Yea for ultrasounds! Which doctor did you end up going with?
Congratulations!
Laura, I was thinking about the day you left and how I asked you what your blog address was. When you told me it was helmsfamily5, I thought of how you said you wanted to have more children and so I said something like, "I guess you'll have to change that eventually." Now that I think back on it, I remember that you had a look of shock. :-)
Love, The Mays
Post a Comment