So on to Plan B:
Put the furniture on the side of the road in front of our house and someone will pick it up.
In Alabama there's an unwritten rule that you can put anything you don't want in front of your house by the road and everyone knows it's theirs for the taking. I've put numerous items out in front of our house and it never lasts more than a day.
The dilemma: How do I get it from the back porch to the street?
Luckily two Super Girls came to my rescue and helped push the two couches all the way to the street. And no, I'm not patronizing them either. These girls are tough. They actually lifted the couches so we could get them through the grass without the legs digging into the dirt.
Life would be so boring without my kids!
p.s. Brent would have helped but I am impatient to have my porch back and he's really busy today. I love you Brent!
No comments:
Post a Comment