Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I know it's almost a month overdue but I wanted to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all of my mother figures. I'm really blessed to have so many great women in my life. Melissa and Marlena love me like their own, even though they don't have to, and I admire my mother who loves someone else's children like they're her own. These ladies are true examples of unconditional love.
I'm especially grateful to the three little girls who call me "Mommy" and the greatest husband in the whole world who lets me be their full time mom.
This year my mom happened to be visiting with us over Mother's Day and it was a real treat to celebrate Mother's Day with her for the first time in probably six years! I love you Mom! We were also lucky enough to have Brent's mom and Mamaw with us for Mother's Day dinner (Robin was here too, but he's not a mom. He did do the dishes though. Thanks Dad!) I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone that day, but here the ones we did get.

No comments: