(Top right) Haley was playing dress up and pretending to be Cinderella. I knew Allie was playing along with her but after a few snippets of their play-acting I realized that Allie was playing the part of the two stepsisters, the evil stepmother, and then Haley enlisted Allie as the prince so she could be swept across the floor at the ball for her grand finale. With all this practice Allie might be up for a Golden Globe nomination one day and we can all say, "I knew you when..."
As for their banquet, I was busy feeding Emily after dinner when Haley and Allie decided to help themselves to seconds. As you can see Haley went for the chocolate syrup. She wasn't making chocolate milk, she just poured it straight into a spoon. She had just started squeezing it directly into her mouth when I caught them at the table. Haley's very efficient. Allie went for more noodles but didn't bother with a plate. She just ate them right out of the pan.
So the prince and the princess lived happily ever after on cold egg noodles and Hershey's chocolate syrup.
1 comment:
What do you say to that? These are the cutest girls on earth. I love having this blogspot to look at. It's the next best thing to being there. Thanks for keeping it up. Mom
Post a Comment