Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Haley, Allie and Emily"

"Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express." ~Joseph Addison
"A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer." ~Author Unknown "A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost." ~Amy Li "I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends." ~James Boswell
"Babies are such a nice way to start people." ~Don Herrold
"It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money." ~Elinor Goulding Smith
"I'd give all wealth that years have piled,The slow result of Life's decay,To be once more a little child For one bright summer day".~Lewis Carroll, "Solitude"
"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden." ~Author Unknown I just wanted to include some of these fun pictures of Haley, Allie and Emily. They're such a joy. I can't get over how everyday gets even better. When Brent and I found out Emily was going to be our third girl, people insinuated that Brent was disappointed that she wasn't a boy, but he loves being surrounded by all these girls. We're all so crazy about him! I keep telling him that when he's an old man he'll be well taken care of.
We hope Haley, Allie and Emily know how much we appreciate and love them. What a blessing!

No comments: