Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday, Joseph!


My little man...he's so cute.  Brent told Joseph he can't be "cute", "cute" is for girls.  Joseph came to me and said, "I'm pretty awesome!"  I said that was better than "cute."





Joseph got a lot of boy stuff for his birthday.  He picked out a Nerf rocket, that we had to keep retrieving from the roof of the house or the branches of the oak tree out back.  Mamaw gave him a batman helicopter, Grammy and PopPop gave him a batmobile, Nana and Grandpa gave him golf clubs and Grandma and Papa gave him a skateboard.  It was a great birthday.  When I asked Joseph what he wanted for dinner he said, "Cake!" So we had jello cake, ice cream and chicken tacos on the side.  We also had a playdate that morning with all of Joseph's friends from church.  It was a "pretty awesome" day!

No comments: