I remembered today one of the reasons I don't blog much...I have to sort through all the worthless pictures in my file. It may sound harsh to call them "worthless"pictures. Brent lets the children play with his iPhone. They love to take pictures and make videos. The pictures are all blurry and the videos would give anyone motion sickness to watch them, but the iPhone automatically uploads all of the pictures and videos to a file on my desktop. When I highlight all the children's photos and videos, sometimes I accidentally copy them (I'm not sure how) and then I have 50-100 new photos in my file to delete. I'm not sure why we let the children use the iPhone. Sarah Kathryn alone has thrown it in the toilet twice!
Emily has some great facial expressions. She is very animated and lately she's turned into a real chatterbox. I think she's making up for all the time she didn't want to talk. I asked her to smile for this picture, but she had other ideas.
I only wanted a picture of the children in their Sunday clothes to give my grandmother, but Sarah Kathryn wouldn't hold still and wouldn't smile, so Joseph grabbed her, made her smile, and said, "Quick Mom! Take the picture!"
Haley was willing to take a nice picture, but I didn't realize it was such a mess in the background!
Sarah Kathryn has decided she's not sleeping in the crib anymore. She was climbing over the side every night when we put her to bed, and in the morning, we'd find her asleep on the couch. Brent took this picture for his grandmother to show her how much Sarah Kathryn likes the "Dorothy" shoes she bought her for Christmas. Sarah Kathryn wears these shoes in the yard to play, even when it's muddy; wears them to WalMart, to church, everywhere. I am amazed that they still look so nice and, of course, everyone who sees her thinks it's so cute and says,"I bet she never takes those off!" Well, they're right!
(She's auditioning for the Wizard of Oz.)
This is a picture the children took. It was definitely worth keeping.






No comments:
Post a Comment