I feel bad that I haven't been keeping up the blog. I have pictures to post and have not put them up for all of you to see. Sorry about that...Here's why I haven't been blogging:
We brought home a new baby...Did you know that life with 5 small children is CRAZY!!!
On Christmas Eve, Brent tore his hamstring playing football...I now have 6 people to wait on.
I don't get much sleep...I can't wait to give this baby some rice cereal in her bottle.
Today I came down with strep throat.
Do I post this so that all of you will feel sorry for me? Not me! But it has got me thinking about my attitude and and being grateful. Sometimes things seem plain impossible or it feels like the troubles will never end. Sometimes I feel out of control of my life, but I remembered today that I can control my attitude and I can choose to be grateful.
I'm grateful that Brent's leg isn't broken.
I'm grateful that we brought home a healthy new baby...some are not so fortunate.
I'm grateful that Brent is home to take care of everything while I'm sick.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment