Thursday, November 17, 2011

Back in Business

We've been without a digital camera for I'm not sure how long, so the blogging has been nonexistent. Sorry. Unfortunately, it means that I've missed out on some great pictures of the kids along with a lot of funny stories. The first one that comes to mind is a couple of months ago I took the kids to Toys R Us and Allie stopped to tie her shoes. She took this moment in time to tell me that she loved me. I thought that was so sweet. She followed it up with, "Every time I see your face Mama, it makes me have to pee." I'm not sure about the connection between those two thoughts, but it was pretty funny. It totally caught me off guard, and with four children, I can honestly say that doesn't happen very often. Anyway, you can start checking the blog again for updates on the kids. Soon we'll have pictures of our little Sarah Kathryn. Brent is hoping she arrives the week after his exams, Dec. 12. I'm hoping that she arrives tomorrow! We'll keep you posted about whose prayer was answered.

No comments: