Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Joseph is enjoying a chocolate chip cookie.
Emily is excited about the frosting on her cookie. She's eating it with her spoon.
My little cupids.
Still working on the same cookie.
Brent almost gave up on taking this picture.
Emily loves Daddy.
Our hats!
Allie's blowing bubbles in her strawberry milk... I think letting my kids do things like this makes me a better parent.
There's a time and a place for everything, right?
Such a happy boy!
Our Valentine's Day party.
We had a party to celebrate Valentine's Day. I tried to serve as much pink food as possible, the girls made their own hats, we drank pink strawberry milk, used heart-shaped crazy straws, and frosted our sugar cookies with pink frosting. Later we'll play our Valentine's Day "bingo" game using "m&m's" as markers. What could be wrong with a day that is designated for saying "I Love You" and consuming more chocolate?

No comments: