Haley has only improved as an artist in the last year. She definitely has an eye for detail and sees the world with an artist's eye.I would call this piece contemporary art perhaps. She actually made it on the computer and Brent and I were able to save it. I'm frequently amazed at her work. She puts a lot of effort into her pictures. She colors for hours everyday. Currently she is illustrating a story that my sister wrote for an English class.
I think when we move I'm going to create a gallery wall in her room. I'll frame some of her best or favorite pictures and we'll accent them with some special lighting.
I keep wondering what Haley will be when she grows up. She's so talented in many ways. Someone suggested that she could become a famous public speaker after she gave a talk in front of all of the children at church during their sharing time. Most children, when asked to present a topic, stand at the podium with their parents or a teacher, but Haley practiced hard and didn't need our help at all. She stood very confidently at the front of the room in front of 50+ kids and told her story. She never ceases to amaze me!
No comments:
Post a Comment