Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Emily

Here are new pictures of Emily. It seems like she's changing a lot lately. Her hair is lighter and longer. She now has 6 teeth with another one about to pop up. She's still not walking, but atleast she's starting to make an effort. I think she's getting tired of being left behind when the girls are playing. She doesn't talk very much except "up", "mama" and " dada".

We've discovered that Emily likes things on her head, like headbands, hats and crowns. She also likes peek-a-boo. Yesterday she kept pulling the clean, folded laundry off the couch and covering her head with it. In the department store last week, Emily started pulling clothes off the racks to play peek-a-boo.

Emily's too big for her baby car seat, but she seems to like her new one very well. I just need to tighten the straps a little. She likes being able to see Haley and Allie.
Emily at the park. I've quit taking her because she won't sit in the stroller and if I let her crawl around in the grass she wants to sit right under the swings. Don't be fooled by the beautiful weather outside. We're currently covered in 6 inches of snow.

Still a very happy girl!

No comments: